Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

A great day

Today began like any regular school day. Wake up late, go to school etc. Classes were pretty cool. I finally am starting to really get calculus. I spent most of the time rehearsing lines for Whyte which we ended up not having to go. The squirrel thing wasn't cool though and fuck you to those who did that. -.- Well aside from that b.s. the day was pretty chill. Rehearsed lines with the group and yeah just went home.
It turned out I had to go to practice for my club so dad drove me to walnut so that I could practice. Pretty cool that he does that for me, really appreciate it. The run itself was pretty enjoyable, running 50 minutes with James and Adrian throughout the city talking about chicks and stupid shit we've done. Those guys are pretty chill.
So Im about to leave from practice when coach gives me something. A check? I go on and read it, "175 dollars" for nationals. He tells me its from the club for some support for paying for my stuff this weekend for nationals. Turns out its from everyone, all the parents pitched in. He just says it looks like your really into this and you've been putting in the effort. Really cool. Its hard to explain the feeling in words. Im so happy I joined. The people there are amazing. No bullshit, they come to run and they are apart of the whole drama thing you find on a school team. Im so greatful to be apart of it. Nationals is a couple days away and I will do what I know I have to do. Im excited. Can't wait, Reno shall be fun.
Thanks to all those that made this day great. Really appreciate it.


0 comments: